Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New blog :)

Well well well
hello dears :)
Finally, I got a blog 
woohooo ~
claps hands claps hands 

Currently, my blog will be little bit messy.
hmm, yup.
Little bit. 
why? Due to the stupid yet idiot blogger, which is me =_=
actually i'm not a beginner.
I do blog when i was in primary school . And it takes me years for blog.
At that time, I was using spaces, until I finished my SPM and I stop to blog.
I had stopped for half year. During this half year, I took 3 months for vocation :) Another 3 months I took a part-time job in my daddy's office.
Times flies . 
 I proceed to my Foundation life in UTAR Kampar.
That moment, I realized that spaces had changed to wordpress.
And I had missed the period for registration. 
End up, my blog gone.
Totally GONE
GONE !!
Yes .. It's gone T_____T
Cry hard. 
I miss my spaces :(
I miss it badly .

No comments:

Post a Comment