Tuesday, July 23, 2013

La Belle Skincare

Taadaaaa ~
See what I received yesterday !

La Belle Ampoulse uses only finest natural botanical extracts, vitamins, enzymes and combining with advance research and technology to achieved desired skin result.
Skin will show remarkable improvement after usage.
The quality and proven ingredient is utmost important essence to an excellent and effective skincare product. 

I purchased this Eclair ampoules :D 



They have other types too :
1. Eclair 美白、淡化雀斑及黑色素
2. Acnex 抗痘、消炎、控油
3. Clarifying 淡化疤痕与黑色素
4. Sooth Hydrating 保湿、缓和敏感 (2合一)
5. Collagen Repair 胶原蛋白、修复细胞(2合一)
6. Fair Make-Up 重现肌肤活力、定妆
7. Eye Luxe 黑眼圈、眼袋、细纹
8. Vita C Plus 排毒、美白
9. Lifting Astringent 紧实、滋润、饱满肌肤
10. Pore Minimizing 紧致毛孔、控油

more information, kindly click on this link :)


The ampoule comes with a pack of powder mask and a lightening essence. 
I was so happy that La Belle told me this is as a gift. 
So touched.


LaBelle not only has ampoule, they do have powder mask too !
Firstly when I sent my order to La Belle, she asks me about what type of skin am I.
At that time I still blur blur, why she asks me like that =_=?
Now I found out that they actually very caring <3
Awww, so sweet they are!
I told her that I'm dry skin type and have freckles on my cheek. 
Then she sent me this Vitamin C powder mask :)
Which has the function of whitening and detoxification.
So suit me !
Thanks a lot La Belle !

The ampoule came in 1 box which contain 10 vials.
Each vial consists of 3ml :]
Rm35 per box. 
Free shipping for single payment above Rm100.

Left hand side is the Essence =]
They have 4 types of essence, and mine one is lightening.
Again, suit my skin type <3 

This series are La Belle Essence.
Which use high concentration of natural and organically derived botanical nutrients in this Signature Blend.
Exclusively formulated to replenish skin essential nourishment and to penetrate deeper into the skin for an effective result.

La Belle Gold Essence
Help to slow collagen depletion and prevent sagging skin. The gold leaf help in speeds up cellular processes an active regeneration to regenerate healthy, firm skin cells, brighten skin tone and reduce fine line and wrinkles. 
助于减缓胶原蛋白枯竭,加速细胞再生,拉提与提亮肌肤,并较少细纹和皱纹。

La Belle Face Fit Contour with Soy Peptide Essence
Anti oxidant that reduce free redical which protecting skin from irritation and provide anti-aging benefits.
帮助减少自由基以及保护肌肤受到外在的刺激与伤害,提供抗老化效益以及使肌肤保持与水嫩光滑的感觉。

La Belle Hydra Essence
Locks moisture and restore elasticity of the skin, hence minimize wrinkles and give the skin a youthful appearance.
滋润皮肤以锁定肌肤水份,恢复皮肤弹性,从而减少皱纹让肌肤呈现年轻的外观。

La Belle Lightening Essence
Tone down skin pigmentation and detoxifies skin. It can be counted on to lighten the skin and to fade aging spots and abnormal skin pigmentation.
淡化皮肤色素及斑点,均匀皮肤色调及控制黑色素产生。排毒肌肤已达到美白功效。


The procedures for the use of La Belle Ampoule/ Essence :

Cleanser - Toner - Ampoule/ Essence - Make up/ Sun Protection (Day)
Cleanser - Toner - Ampoule/ Essence - Other skin care product (Night)
Cleanser - Toner - Ampoule/Essence - Mask (Treatment)

I apply it after my toner, oh my !
The liquid was absorbed by my skin within 3 seconds !
No joke ! No doubt ! 
Apply light massage with pinching movements until the ingredient is fully absorbed.
It's so so so easily to absorb by your skin.
Which means my skin so terrible =.=?
Lack of care ._______.

To obtain maximum results, carry out the treatment for 10 to 15 days.
Hmmm , so after 15 days I'll blog again for the final results :D

Actually I do interested on La Belle Marine Scrub
wait ~ 
wait until I got enough capital only bring you back nah =D
you 乖乖 wait for mommy o ~


this is my current skin condition.
yes, I have baby hairs haha xD
So, after 15 days, my face will whiter x3

心动不如行动
Not only the quality excellent, service as well !
Very efficient :)

The product I purchased from QuEen Shop :)

They got sell shirts, dolls and also accessories ;)
Go and visit them =D 







No comments:

Post a Comment