Sunday, July 7, 2013

NARUKO - Rose & Snow Fungus


  
Hereby , I proudly intro you guys this product :)
Naruko Rose and Snow Fungus night jelly. 
 I'm a Malaysian. The weather in Malaysia always summer. 
The temperature is around 28-35 Celsius everyday. 
So, skin hydrating is very very important for us :) 

I purchased this product 3 months ago 
And I feel like I really fall in love with the smell and texture ! 

What's the ingredients and use? 
1. CE Booster - replenished moisture
2. Snow Fungus Extract & Hyaluronic Acid - create soft and smooth skin
3. Peptides & Firming formula - prevent aging around the eyes
4. Vitamin A & E - prevent antioxidant
5. Bulgarian Rose Essential Oil - repair and soothe
6. Phytoferulin Complex - strengthen the skin defense



It's kinda gel or jelly form :) 
The smell very nice ! 
most important : It's not sticky and oily. 
I hate those product is sticky . 

Just a little bit of amount is enough :)
Suitable for : dry and delicate skin
Use at night after apply moisturizer.
Dispense a proper amount with the spoon provided. ( Or you can just use your fingertip.)
Apply and blend lightly with fingertips over entire face.
No need to rinse off ;)

Texture is fine and easily absorb by the skin ;)
It hydrates my skin so well.
It's kinda rose scent , gives me the feelings of fresh and calm.
Somehow I feel like have the cooling effect too x)

It likes everyday night mask :)
I usually apply it before I go to bed.
It rejuvenates the skin through the night.
When we wake up in the morning, there will no more fine lines and dryness.


Love this product so much !
Thank you naruko , loves.


2 comments:

  1. weeeee....i got this tooo :D
    i love the scent !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol , you always the one who will reply <3
    touched ! kiss

    ReplyDelete