Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Jojo Little Kitchen

Do you guys love lat jiu ban mee ? 辣椒板面
YES, I DO !!!

I'm the big big fans of lat jiu ban mee :D 

I took my foundation in UTAR Kampar. 
The nearest shop is 面对面。
The lat jiu ban mee very very nice !

Until I proceed to degree, in sg. long, Kajang.
my new target is Jojo Little Kitchen !

The lat jiu ban mee super super delicious !
Of cause, the another famous one is 梅姨辣椒板面, but my bf don't like to go connaught :(
No choice.

This is the mahkota cheras outlet :)

Now they will come with one bowl of soup.

Oh my , did you notice ?
The egg was so so sexy 
Mix all the ingredient :)

Yumm yumm ~ !
The egg york mix well with the noodle, oh my ~ I love it 




If you feel like not spicy enough, can add on the signature chili flakes 

Tau fu fah ! 
my bf's favorite, only available during weekends.

Longan Milk, yes, my favorite xD

The fish cake, yummy !





No comments:

Post a Comment