Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Creative Boutique

Hi peeps !
I am so so high ~ !
Happy to the max ! 

Just back from Jusco Mahkota Cheras.
And I can't wait to show you guys my new baby <3 !

I found one shop in Jusco Mahkota Cheras, named Creative Boutique.
The shop is so so cute !
All the bags inside very nice :) 

When my bestie and I walk inside, our eyes suddenly blink blink !
We spot a series of cute cute baggie ~ 
Then we cosplay sha po inside the shop.
The promoter keep shows this kind of face =_=
Pity her so much.

We shopped in Jusco for few hours to hunt for my friend's birthday present, but failed in the end. 
Until we found out this shop !
We're so so happy, finally ! 
Our mission accomplished / v \
I think she'll loves the bag that we choose ;)

Of cause, we also bought for ourselves as well :P
See ! 
Mine is watermelon red :)
I love it so so much ! 



from top :) 

I'm loving this bag so much because of the unique design. 

It also provides removable/adjustable flat shoulder strap  :)

Inside can fit in a lot of stuff :) 

Both side also have the button to clip on. Ermm , what we call this ? 
Button ? 


This bag cost me RM45 :]
Original price is RM49.90.

My bestie also bought one, her's is blue jeans color :)
But not this pattern.
Too bad , I didn't take down the photo :(

Anyway, if you like it too, pay a visit to Creative Boutique !
All the bags are nice !







No comments:

Post a Comment